blogging is good for mental

By yow yuen
Bad day for me ,

stay Midnite from yesterday till 3am just to watch my football team match,end up I been called by my dream till remaining 10minutes of the game.The game end up 1-1 but what a lucky penalty for Liverpool.As Liverpool fan I dont think that was a challenge that deserve a penalty and I am not going to say Gerrard dives on that time.So just blame on the referee.

The weather today quite cool and relaxing, it is nice to see everyone is in good condition except Jien and me , still suffering from illness.Not much I can write here, if I am a gay , I think I will go for Chee Choong..nah..Just kidding only.

Sometimes I wondering why do homosexual do exist?I cant see anything nice at a guy part(maybe only mine not attractive).uhhh...play butt,I can imagine chee choong with dailou,it is awful and totally make me even sick.

Maybe I need turn to gay to know the feel being so gay.Apparently I saw quite nah pet in college.Wear tight pant and sometimes wear sunglasses.

however..no mood to continue d...have a nice day all

c ya
 

4 comments so far.

  1. aarongan November 5, 2008 at 8:21 PM
    apasal boss, which girl hurt u
  2. samson November 5, 2008 at 10:56 PM
    zzzz......
    y am i always b the victim...
    u slept at 3? i dun think so lo..
    i received ur sms at 5:37am, u shud b sick lol.
  3. yow yuen November 5, 2008 at 11:28 PM
    I am going through an abnormal lifestyle now..how ...anyone can help me??

    I feel I will leave this world tomoro T_T

    everything looks so dark and sad
  4. ٩๏̯͡๏)۶zhentasy٩๏̯͡๏)۶™ November 5, 2008 at 11:32 PM
    @_@let's us come out and yam cha...tell me wat happen to u,let me counseling !

Something to say?