prison break TSE -tortoises special edition

By yow yuen
received ah gan call and going to fetch him soon..

to be continue.....but at last didnt go fetch him also..sorry ya..

at nite went to his house to fix his bro waja ..run out of battery

tis morning had wantan mee at ah weng..suprisingly , he is the 2nd person I saw when I wake up

sorry dailou , I found out ur place very far so I lazy to go d..

and today hot story about Joanni and someone who cursed her..lol..interesting topic here like the phantom of the opera novel..would they three involve in a love triangle?
just take it as "so wat" "why so serious huh?"

k..back to the topic ..my tortoises are planning a prison break from their own tapoweh(sorry for spelling)

here some picture of their incomplete mission



my tortoise spy first before coming out ...lucky he/she got shell if not already RIP


ya..this is karma when they failed to runaway from my mighty tapoweh


my tortoises say "hallo" or "fuck u" to me?

but every nite sure got one of them escape..aiz..but within 1 minutes sure I can find back...tortoise ma...
 

3 comments so far.

  1. ٩๏̯͡๏)۶zhentasy٩๏̯͡๏)۶™ October 4, 2008 at 11:33 PM
    the stone don put so close tho the side la....so that they r not so easy to get out.......i think if they fall onto the floor they would die also....if not juz take away the stone and put a smaller 1...prevent them to run away again...
  2. yow yuen October 5, 2008 at 6:36 PM
    dun need..my tortoises can survive longer than ur hamsters ..wakakakaka
  3. ~JoAnN LiM~ November 3, 2008 at 10:30 AM
    havent read ur blog in a long time and.... WHAT "love" triangle are you talking abt? my relationship with zhen is platonic. go look up the word in the dictionary...

Something to say?