taboo,kampung lee kong chian lee rubber , tai xen yeh...monkey king tour

Category: , , , By yow yuen
Quite a tired day ,my village here done a festival ..dun need say much lar..post picture for u all to see ..I put in my photo gallery there yeah...
CLICK ME LAR TO SEE MY ALBUM

some picture of myself first..haha


my house , my mom , and the monkey king god


lion dance..my kampung there


ah pek sure thanks me for take his Pok kai picture


pray that I can get good result for my exam xD


some daredevil action by monkey king..actually he is my fren when I am small..sell durian together xD..but this is tradition he need to continue from his father


another daredevil picture ..scary


journey start here~!!



this is his father , former 'monkey king' but still play another role this time as another god...dunno the god name...


going to study my principle lar..tired nite..and my shoulder very pain now
 

2 comments so far.

  1. aarongan September 15, 2008 at 7:37 AM
    ini barulah KEIT, sumore dint call us to join o walua eh
  2. Anonymous November 12, 2008 at 3:28 PM
    This is great info to know.

Something to say?