survey

By yow yuen
1. What's a fact about the last person you were on the phone with?
= he is from labuan
2. Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
= never unless I lost my charger
3. What happened at 10:00 am today?
= open eyes and close back my eyes
4. When did you last cry?
= when ah gan go back...woooowoooo...kukujiao lar
5. What is your favorite thing to eat?
= thing that is nice then after eat only realise it is free
6. What do you want in your life right now?
= money
7. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains, or just put up your hood?
=umbrella is for gay
8. Do you wear Crocs?
= I wear asadi
9. What do you smell like?
= I smell like apple
10. What's your favorite Gatorade flavor?
= ha mi lai eh?
11. Whats your favorite thing to have on your bed?
= oh..newspaper
12. What's the nicest text in your inbox say?
= I am fine thanks you :)
13. Do you tend to make relationships complicated?
= sometimes it is fun xD
14. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
= ask my fren what happen to the things if i borrow their things..
15. What was the last movie you went to see?
= money not enough 2
16. Do you have Justin Timberlake music on your iPod?
= dun mention my ipod T_T
18. Can you sleep in jeans?
= if I still in camp
19. Are you a cuddler?
= ....
20. Something you just don't understand?
= why I am not rich
21. Where were you on July 4th, 2007?
= can I edit the date and put mine prefer date?
22. What does the last text message you received say?
= good9
23. What did you reply?
= good 9 lor..
24. Who was the last person you were in a car with?
= sister
25. What is the last thing you bought for someone?
= choco kua
27. Do you trust people easily?
= No way.Usually I make ppl trust me easily
28. Do you say "dawg"?
= wat de hell
29. What are you proud of?
= I am proud of my skill
30. Have you ever dated someone named Derrick?
= gay meh?
31. Who was last to cook for you?
= cook for myself lar..yesterday nite maggie mee
32. When you sleep do you dream about heroin addictions?
= haha.my dream all got gone through filter before qualify to be my dream
33. Do you care what others think about you?
= who dare first
34. Do you think you'll be married in 10 years?
= I wish tomoro I can be daddy
35. Will you ever hug the last person you hugged again?
= erm...impossible
36. What do you look forward to in the next 3 months?
= study well study hard
37. Who was the last person you called?
= gan
38. Do you plan on moving in the next year?
= next month want move house d
39. What were you doing at 9pm last Friday night?
= erm..yesterday nite at home watch tat eric tsang movie
40. Who was your last missed call?
= zhen
 

1 comment so far.

  1. aarongan September 25, 2008 at 8:37 AM
    wah lan eh why using my name

Something to say?