EMOEMOEMEOMOEMOEMOEMOEMOEMO

By yow yuen
zhen emo I also want emo...no ppl come give me comment..aiz..like no semangat to start my blog d...everyday view got increase..maybe I alway play with my F5 key...

so today..I want put my breakfast into my blog and one funny picture~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MATA VS TAI E LONG~


My Breakfast..ya I juz back from Cameron Highland this morning..lalalala



My Dinner "tong ku kai kiok" mushroom chicken feet~


Last but not least ~~~legendary 8000..zoom plz..lazy to zoom for u all
 

4 comments so far.

  1. aarongan September 12, 2008 at 10:48 PM
    wah yy u today go cameron ah so syok wo, wah u saw 8000 ah so nice o the number
  2. yow yuen September 12, 2008 at 11:25 PM
    finally a comment after so long...damn touching T_T
  3. ٩๏̯͡๏)۶zhentasy٩๏̯͡๏)۶™ September 13, 2008 at 1:06 AM
    OoO..i come to give lo...later say me no ''yi hei''..go cameron eat strawberry so nice...pasar there sell damn expensive.T.T unaffordable!
  4. ~JoAnN LiM~ September 14, 2008 at 7:58 PM
    Zhen emo what? *busybody face* ;p You write he emo what sure got ppl comment one. Kekekeke..

Something to say?