my snake dream

By yow yuen
yo wassup and very good morning to anyone who follow up my blog

thanks zhen and chee choong ..especially chee choong for the fucking comment about his dog smell..yaya..i know your hobby everyday is go and smell ur dog..wakakak..remember later I grab ar..

k dunwan out of topic..the title today is my dream..so the story like this

I have a dream,
I dream I have a snake as pet,
The snake is a venom snake,
the snake put in my room,
the snake bite me,
bite my head,
then I went to pet shop,
suddenly I watch tv,
malaysia olympic athlete dancing and singing,
Lee choong wei and his gf hugging each other,
suddenly handphone rang,
hear a cibai kia voice that wake me up,
"oi ,Ah weng Kon Loo mee,lai lai",
sienzz lor and go brush teeth,
makan and go back watch olympic
so far so good

currently playing -I lay My Love on You by westlife...nice and old school song..if u want this song plz go find it in google k...

now find some picture to post first



wu liao video



gay lion


nice jokes!!!
read
A father passing by his son's bedroom
was astonished to see the bed nicely
made up and everything neat and tidy.

Then he saw an envelope propped up
prominently on the pillow. It was
addressed, "Dad". With the worst
premonition, he opened the envelope
and read the letter with trembling
hands:

Dear Dad,

It is with great regret and sorrow
that I'm writing you. I had to elope
with my new girlfriend because I
wanted to avoid a scene with you and
Mom.

I've been finding real passion with
Joan and she is so nice. I knew you
would not approve of her because of
all her piercings, tattoos, her tight
motorcycle clothes and because she is
so much older than I am but it's not
only the passion, Dad, she's pregnant.

Joan says that we are going to be very
happy. She owns a trailer in the woods
and has a stack of firewood, enough
for the whole winter. We share a dream
of having many more children.

Joan has opened my eyes to the fact
that marijuana doesn't really hurt
anyone. We'll be growing it and
trading it with the other people in
the commune for all the cocaine and
ecstasy we want.

In the meantime, we'll pray that
science will find a cure for AIDS so
Joan can get better; she sure deserves
it!

Don't worry Dad, I'm 15 years old now
and I know how to take care of myself.
Someday, I'm sure we'll be back to
visit so you can get to know your
grandchildren.

Your son, Chad

P.S. Dad, none of the above is true.
I'm over at Tommy's house. I just
wanted to remind you that there are
worse things in life than the report
card that's in my desk drawer.

I love you! Call when it is safe for
me to come home!
 

3 comments so far.

  1. ٩๏̯͡๏)۶zhentasy٩๏̯͡๏)۶™ August 13, 2008 at 2:28 PM
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  2. ٩๏̯͡๏)۶zhentasy٩๏̯͡๏)۶™ August 13, 2008 at 2:30 PM
    LOL...his son so bad...write like real 1...eh..wat cb kia call u...fine then i wont call u next time!i dream of snake bitting ur head?ur dream is really sux wei....XD..alway day dream..
  3. Anonymous August 13, 2008 at 10:32 PM
    LOL.....so funny...dream snake pulak...

Something to say?